Thursday 17 November 2011

Fundraising Update 2

I've just about collected all my sponsorship money from my first fundraising event at the beginning of October. I'm completely overwhelmed and proud to announce that the first event raised £730.00.  Thank you so so much for all your support.  Unfortunately I still have a little way to go but this was definitely an amazing start.

I'm finding it really difficult to update my blog at the minute, writing about a place you haven't visited yet is really hard.  I've just started reading a book called "A People Betrayed" by Linda Melvern in preparation for my visit.  It has an amazing write up and as I make my way through it I'd really like to share a little of what I read with yourselves.

Once again thank you for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment